About cake/ tart decoration...


This is my first work of tart/cake decoration.
I spent a morning to make it, and the tart made me a wonderful day! 
I enjoyed it a lot!



It is made of raspberry and passion fruit puree. 
Amazing combinition of these two flavours.
I also love the color layers.

 

Just tried 1~ small bite piece  :D

After school, I took out the rest of dough which was made in prctical class this moring.
I did a pastry experiment!
Sweet tartlets assembled with strawberry, raspberry,strawberry crisp & thyme !! 


And decorated them in different ways!
The golden crisp looks like a lovely snale, don't you think so?


Tastes are very interesting!



I really had a lot of fun! 

After coming back to the normal, slow life pace...
instead of the huge pressure in last whole month, I live in huge pleasure again, finally!!
I have a lot of time to do what I want, and also to get prepared!!

I am so lucky to have what I have :D

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Lesson 16 焦糖堅果慕斯蛋糕&太妃糖

甜點名店考察 4------Bailardran

La première journée